Where To Get Advice On Debt
If you are struggling with debt, then you must find a solution as soon as possible before the situation gets worse. High-cost short term loans should never be an option to cover other debts you may have as the interest charged on these types of loans are likely to worsen your financial situation.
We strongly recommend using some of the charities listed below to get advice and support on how to deal with debt.
Step Change is one of the most popular debt charities in the UK. They have been established for around 20 years and have helped thousands of people come out of debt with the advice and support they have given. Step Change will never charge you for using their service, their sole purpose to help people get out of debt and help make your lives stress free from finance issues.
Key Details For Step Change:
- Step Change have around 1200 staff available across Great Britain to help advice on what steps can be taken to get out of debt
- All advice and support given is absolutely free
- Step Change help over 500,000 people a year with debt issues
- Guidance on what debt management solutions are best for you
- Live Chat facility available on their website
How To Get In Contact With Step Change
Website – https://www.stepchange.org/
Email – email@example.com
Freephone – 0800 138 1111 (Available 8am – 8pm Monday To Friday and Saturdays From 9am to 3pm)
Address – Wade House, Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8NG
Citizens Advice is a well-recognised company that most people have heard of. They provide support and advice about what you can do about debt and your legal rights surrounding finance and government benefits. All the advice and support given by the Citizens Advice is completely free, confidential and impartial and will treat every person as an individual case. Citizens pride themselves on promoting equality and diversity and challenge any sort of discrimination.
Key Details For Citizens Advice:
- Free and unbiased advice with all cases treated confidentially and advising on your legal rights
- Support tools available on site to help you manage and budget finance
- Over 3500 offices around the UK that you can visit to get face to face debt advice
- Education and resource section available to help assist you with finance related matters
- Advice on what governments benefits that you may or may not be entitled to
How To Get In Contact With Citizens Advice
Website – https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
Offices – Citizens Advice have offices around the country you can find the closest office to you using the office locator here
Email – Use the contact us section on website to send any emails
Freephone – 03444 111 444
Address – Citizens Advice Head office, 3rd Floor North, 200 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HD