Where To Get Advice On Debt
If you’re struggling with debt, then you have to find a solution as soon as possible until the problem gets worse so you should seek help and support with debt. High-cost short term loans should not ever be a choice to pay other debts you might have because the interest charged on these kinds of loans are most likely to worsen your finance situation.
We highly suggest using a few of the charities listed below to find ideas and support on how to deal with debt.
Step Change is among the most popular debt charities in the United Kingdom. They’ve been established for about 20 years and have helped tens of thousands of people clearing debt with the advice and support they’ve given. Step Change will not charge you for using their service, their sole purpose to help individuals escape debt and make your lives worry free of finance problems.
Key Details For Step Change:
- Step Change have about 1200 staff accessible across the UK to assist and guide on what measures could be taken to escape debt
- All Information and support provided is free
- Step Change aid over 500,000 people annually with debt problems
- Advice about what debt management alternatives would be best for you
- Live Chat facility available on their website
How To Get In Contact With Step Change
Website – https://www.stepchange.org/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Freephone – 0800 138 1111 (Available 8am – 8pm Monday To Friday and Saturdays From 9am to 3pm)
Address – Wade House, Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8NG
Citizens Advice is a well-recognised firm which most of us know of. They supply support and advice about what you could do about debt and your legal rights around money and government benefits. All of the suggestions and support provided by the Citizens Advice is entirely free, confidential and unbiased and will treat each individual as an individual instance. Citizens Advice pride themselves on promoting equality and diversity and challenge any sort of discrimination.
Key Details For Citizens Advice:
- Free and unbiased advice handled confidentially and counseling in your legal rights
- Support tools on site that will help you manage and budget your finance
- Over 3500 offices around the UK which you get face to face debt Information
- Education and resource department available to help you with finance related Issues
- Advice on which governments benefits that you might or might not be entitled to
How To Get In Contact With Citizens Advice
Website – https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
Offices – Citizens Advice have offices around the country you can find the closest office to you using the office locator here
Email – Use the contact us section on website to send any emails
Freephone – 03444 111 444
Address – Citizens Advice Head office, 3rd Floor North, 200 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HD