PAYDAY LOANS CAN BE GREAT WHEN LOOKING FOR A SHORT TERM LOAN, BUT WE ALSO NEED YOU TO BE MADE AWARE THAT ISSUES MAY ARISE WHEN THEY ARE MIS-USED AND NOT BORROWED RESPONSIBLY.
The reason most people fall into debt is because they get into borrowing more than they can afford or taking out multiple loans falling into cycle that can result in you losing control of your finances, failure to pay back loans on time will have a severe effect on your credit rating and will most probably result in you to struggle to get further credit in the future. Please don’t forget that a payday loan can be used for a short term and not for a long term solution.
If you feel that your financial situation is out of control or too much to handle there is help available and that you don’t have to manage alone. Talking to relevant agencies is just the start of resolving your issues, and there are qualified people available to help every day the following agencies are some of the best available when combatting debt:
STEP CHANGE – www.stepchange.org
DIRECT GOV – https://www.gov.uk/browse/tax/court-claims-debt-bankruptcy
Consider the following when taking out a Payday Loan:
- Make sure you look at all lenders details to see where you can get the best rates
- Is the loan really for an emergency purpose?
- Always be truthful when completing an application as the lenders will realise details don’t match
- Look at the charges for each lender and accept if you are happy with these fees and charges
- Check the implications of late payments and what will happen because of missed payments
- Always check to see if you are dealing with a direct payday lender or a broker – the lenders you see on this site are all genuine direct payday lenders they have been checked and verified
- Most importantly only borrow as much as you need and as much as you can afford to pay back
Things you should not do when taking out a Short-Term Loan:
- Do not take out a payday loan if you have no intention of paying it back or can’t afford to pay it back
- Do not hide from lenders as this is how matters escalate and charges are added. Consult with payday lenders as they will try to help as much as possible
- Don’t take out multiple loans as there is a high chance you will suffer financial difficulty and have trouble paying back the loan